Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Original
Rice Krispie Treat Recipe Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package regular marshmallows
- - or -
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool. Best if served the same day.
The rice krispie treat recipe original is ready !